The Oxalosis & Hyperoxaluria Foundation (OHF) and Dicerna Pharmaceuticals invite you to participate in a webinar on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 16.00 hours GMT to discuss research presented by Dicerna during the 12th International Workshop on Primary Hyperoxaluria in Tenerife, Spain in July.
At the meeting, Dicerna announced the expansion of its drug development programs to encompass all forms of primary hyperoxaluria (PH). Based on new pre-clinical data presented in Tenerife, the investigational therapy DCR-PHXC has the potential to treat all forms of PH.
The webinar will provide an overview of the following research topics:
• The need for new treatment strategies for all types of PH
• The role of the LDHA gene in the pathogenesis of PH
• The DCR-PHXC preclinical data demonstrate potent, durable, and precise knockdown of LDHA in animal models of PH1, PH2 and idiopathic PH, and show a simple, direct linear relationship between LDHA inhibition and oxalate production
• Clinical development plans and timelines for DCR-PHXC
• Kim Hollander, Executive Director, Oxalosis & Hyperoxaluria Foundation
• Dr Sally-Anne Hulton, M.D. Paediatric Nephrology, Birmingham Children’s Hospital UK
• Ralf Rosskamp, M.D. Chief Medical Officer, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
Ask a question by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Dicerna Webinar) by Sunday, August 13, 2017.